- The clients contacted Wicks Building with the hope of extending their current home to accommodate a growing family and giving it a more modern and open plan feel
Scope of works
- We extended the home by approx. 80 m2
- We completely stripped the external fibre cement cladding and replaced it with a polystyrene cladding with a render finish
- We completely stripped the existing roof framing and raised the ceiling height up to 3000mm
- We installed a new colourbond roof cladding
- We installed new flooring throughout
- We installed a new front awning and front entry door
- 2nd bathroom/laundry renovation
- New Kitchen
- Painting through out
The team on our site were amazing. In fact be prepared to forget everything you ever thought you knew about the typical tradie when you meet Elliot and his team. They work to the highest standard with a focus that saw our extension completed on time despite several weather delays. They are incredibly friendly and personable but first and above all they are pro fessional and dedicated to the project. With a young family at home and a curious dog who we couldnt find alternative accommodation for the team were always respectful and helpful and cared for our property like it was their own.
I have appreciated Jakes honesty, generosity, expertise and friendship and highly recommend him and all his team at Wicks Building Solutions.